Thursday, November 26, 2015

My summer plans

This summer I’m thinking about doing my professional practice in Canal 13. If that doesn’t happen, I’ll have to find a job to get enough money to do whatever I want (travel, buy things, etc). I was thinking to stay in Santiago, because in here I have more things to do, more entertainment, even though I will miss my family that is in Rancagua.
I'm making plans of having like one week or two to travel to the south of Chile in March or February, because I really like it. Also, I was thinking about going to Viña del Mar, because I haven´t gone to the beach in a long time.
As an extraofficial plan, my mom wants to travel to Miami and Orlando with me and a friend of her. But that’s not sure, because of the money (it’s more expensive in that time of the year). So probably we will do it but in September of next year.

In other way, I would really love to take some time to do NOTHING. I just want to rest of the stress of this year and relax watching movies and tv series on Netflix.
That's all by now :D Hope I have enough time to do everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment